Shipping and in-store pick up
Where do you ship?
Currently, all online orders ship within Canada only. Any order shipped outside of Canada involves additional duty fees.
For orders completed through our Customer Service via phone or email, we offer multiple global shipping options and will evaluate the best option for you. Contact our Customer Service for more details.
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
We offer free in-store pick up at one of the following locations:
- – Montreal – 5200 Hochelaga Street, Montreal, Quebec, H1V 1G3 / Monday to Friday (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- – Quebec City – 925 Lachance Street, Quebec City, Quebec, G1P 2H3 / Monday to Friday (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- – Toronto – 324 Horner Ave Unit A, Etobicoke, Ontario, M8W 1Z3 / Monday to Friday (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- – When your order is ready for pick up, you will receive an email confirmation.
- – Please verify the opening hours of our Express Counters, as they may change without notice.
- We will keep your order for a 10 business-day period following the email confirmation. If the order has not been picked up by then, we will cancel your order and we reserve the right to charge you a 20% restocking fee, except if applicable laws prevent the application of such fees to your transaction.
What are the shipping and handling fees related to online orders?
Shipping and handling fees will be calculated at the time of purchase and displayed at checkout or quoted offline by our sales representatives. They vary based on the location of the delivery as well as on the size and the weight of the product(s) ordered.
As for products labeled “Request a Quote” or “Enquire Now”, shipping fees will be discussed through our Customer Service via phone or email, in order to find the best option for you.
What happens if the order cannot be shipped to its final location?
A signature will be required upon delivery of all Solotech Online Store products. If our carrier cannot obtain a signature, packages will be delivered to the closest post office or one of our carriers’ partner locations. A note will be left to indicate the exact address where packages can be picked up.
Special offer on shipping:
For a limited time, the Solotech Online Store offers free shipping on most orders over CAN$39. The following terms apply as part of this promotion :
- – Offer applies only to shipments within Canadian provinces, excluding territories and regions deemed “out of bounds” or rural.
- – Offer applies only to orders completed online on the Solotech Online Store.
- – Offer is only valid for products labeled « Qualifies for free shipping ». Only these items can contribute to the CAN$39 minimum required for this special offer.
- – The CAN$39 minimum is calculated once rebates have been applied. Taxes and duties do not count in the minimum total required.
- – Offer excludes oversized items (i.e. weighing over 50 lbs. and measuring over 48 inches in length, width or height).
- – Shipping occurs once all items of the order are ready for shipment (one shipment).
- – Solotech always reserves the right to choose the carrier and change carrier without further notice.
- – This offer can be cancelled at any time, without notice.
Which carrier will ship my order?
We usually use Purolator Routier for our online orders. However, we always reserve the right to choose the carrier.
What is the usual shipping lead time?
Each product sheet indicates the usual shipping lead time applicable for this type of product. Three (3) options apply :
- – In Stock: Usually ships within 1 to 3 days*
- – Usually ships within 5 to 7 days*
- – Contact us to confirm shipping delays
Note that the deadlines are calculated in business days. Certain orders, such as those for oversized items, may necessitate additional preparation time before shipping.
Also note that all items not labeled “In-Stock” are subject to production delays or replenishment from suppliers.