– Fully configurable, this system issues a light and/or audible alarm when two or more people are too close to each other.
– Ensures that physical distancing standards are met.
– Provides access to interactions between devices and alerts, in real time, through a digital platform.
– Offers trend reports: predict and optimize whereabouts.
– Kairos device (dimensions: 3″ x 2.5″ x 0.8″)
– Charging cable with adapter
– Power cord
Small and discreet: can be worn on the neck, on a belt, in a pocket or integrated on your equipment.
Configurable light and sound alerts.
Systems without camera.
Respects user privacy.
MFCC, ROHS and CE certified module.
Access to a management portal and usage reports (performance indicators, CNESST, etc.).
Ability to connect devices to a network
Integration with your digital signage monitors
Operational from 8 to 12 hours (3.7 volt Li-Ion battery)
Cloud-based Application Programming Interface
The patent pending Kairos products are part of Humanity-Tech’s line of urban connectivity solutions.