Outdoor Digital Signage
Custom digital display solutions for real-time communication of COVID-19 guidelines or other instructions, in any business or public location.
Outdoor digital screens are essential these days! They offer numerous functionalities and possibilities:
Messages communicated in real time to your customers, visitors or citizens: bus schedules, sanitary and distancing regulations to be respected, waiting times depending on current traffic, etc.
Installation of one or several screens on a custom kiosk with integrated security equipment such as speakers, emergency intercom, security camera, or even sensors calculating the numbers of visitors in a store, and more!
Popular tools and services offered: maps on touch screens, free Wi-Fi, cellphone charging ports, etc.
Sale of strategically located advertising spaces.
Versatile • Robust • High resolution • Custom • Multifunctional
Screen types and options
– Several screen sizes available, each offering excellent resolution.
– Perfect for an outdoor environment, up to -30oC.
– Option to display outdoors while keeping the device in an indoor structure.
– Double-sided display: messages on both sides of the screen.
– Personalized products: styles, colors, additional equipment, content, etc.
Content management software – An essential addition!
We also offer the software to deliver all your multimedia content. Use a single source to have everything you need for your outdoor digital signage project: take advantage of Solotech’s 360o approach!
Automate your communications with ITESLIVE software
- – Automate the distribution and management of your messages, where you want, when you want.
- – Connectivity with different databases allowing you to update information in real time: bus schedules, latest news, event promotion, etc.
- – Quick and easy content modification of your display network.
- – User access management.
- – Compatible with all types of devices and platforms.
Why choose Solotech?
– Large selection of quality screens from renowned manufacturers.
– Custom solutions that meet your exact needs.
– Turnkey services: Solotech has the RBQ certifications to carry out your civil work projects, electric, telephone and camera installations, Wi-Fi integration, etc.
– Excellent technical service.
– Option available for equipment maintenance and real-time equipment monitoring, see our Service+ for more details.
We also have a selection of indoor digital display solutions, including the highly versatile Theatrixx Totem. Fully autonomous, it can be used with a freestanding structure (with locking casters), installed on a wall, or suspended from the ceiling in any angle.
View our catalogue [lien].